- Plate with the Maltese cross. In lamé, silver thread and canetille, lined with paper. Diam : 16,5 mm. (Small wears)
- Cross of malt, silver lace pendant. Punch boar's head on the ring. Diam: 69 mm. Net weight : 14 gr.
- Medal "Aggregation of the Society of the History of the Order of Malta, created in 1947. In bronze. Hallmark of the Mint on the edge. Diam: 67 mm.
- Enamelled badge with the Maltese Cross. Bolero stamped with Chobillon. 40 x 34 mm.
- Bone Maltese Cross. 39 x 28 mm.
- Two modernly made Maltese insignia, in gilt metal and enamel.
- "Pierre d'Aubusson, Grand Master of Rhodes."
Engraving, front page of the book by P. Bouhours "Pierre d'Aubusson, Grand Master of Rhodes".
23 x 17 cm.
Framed under glass.