Delivery of the lots
All the lots of the sale are to be collected at the box : LTSE / 50 rue Ardouin, 93400 St Ouen BAT H561
Delivery of the lots from Monday, July 18th, free shopping for 15 days from July 18th.
Below, the information and contacts of our box.
Important : We inform you that the office will be closed on Friday, July 29th at 6 pm.
Therefore we kindly ask you to pay your bills before this deadline.
LTSE's storage area remains open by appointment only during the month of August (delivery of lots only on presentation of the paid slip)
Conditions and Rates LTSE Storage
This service is subject to the following conditions:
- Storage fees per day (all taxes included) per lot: 5 € / 10 € / 15 € / 20 €, depending on the nature of the lot*.
* Are considered: Very small: jewelry, books, unframed works on paper whose size is less than A4.
Small: paintings measuring less than 1.5 x 1.5 m, light and small-sized lots.
Medium: paintings measuring more than 1.5 m, small and heavy lots.
Large: large and heavy lots.
Large: large lots or lots composed of several lots.
We inform you that:
- Lots are delivered by LTSE Magasinage after full payment of the amounts due, upon presentation of the paid slip.
- Any item/lot that has not been removed within one year of being received by LTSE Magasinage will be considered abandoned and its property transferred to LTSE as a guarantee to cover storage costs.
- Paid slip in PJ
- Identification and power of attorney at the time of collection
- Appointment must be made at least 24 hours in advance
Storage fees may apply. See Terms and Conditions LTSE Shopping
50 rue Ardouin, 93400 St Ouen BAT H561
Opening hours by appointment only:
Monday to Friday : 8h30-12h / 14h-17h